We have released a new update to CRM SalesFlow. Please get in touch with me on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to update your current version.
Changes are as follows:
- Fixed a visibility issue
- Changed some messages to make them easier to understand in case there’s a problem
- Altered some of the error reporting so we can help more quickly
- Changed security roles to potentially allow system administrators to have sole control over who
- ees what boards
- Removed some excessively long logs
- Fixed a problem with Sales Velocity calculation
- Fixed an error when full screen mode is on
- Adjusted the width for column sizing
We hope these changes make your CRM SalesFlow experience better. Remember, we’re always on the lookout for feedback, so get flowing and telling us how we can improve it further.